FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 @ 1:44 AM
KOREANS STAY AWAY!
I would like to write my opinions and complains here. So to those who are Non K-POP addict you may read. To those K-POP addicts, read it if you want BUT don't get pissed and post negative comments afterward.

I first thought of this post when I started to get annoyed by Korean bands. So I decided to express it in my blog. This post is offensive to the people who like Korean bands or as they are commonly called K-POP Addicts, so as much as possible those people should better leave this blog.

Korean bands just ruined it. I don't want to insult koreans, but they are starting to annoy me. I can't understand why Korean bands are dominating our music industry. I'm hating them which I shouldn't be. I don't want to be rude here, it's just my opinion. I DON'T LIKE THEM. They're gays and corny. With those corny dance steps with matching gayish expressions, I can't help but puke. Whenever I hear their songs, I just kept on saying "YUGS! INAGI!".

I always anticipate MYX before but now I feel so disappointed. No offense to the dying fans of super junior and U-kiss but seriously how did you like someone who is so gay? You can't even understand a word they say, or if they use English words they just use it over and over again which make them sound more gay and stupid. There are some awesome songs there that can't be found in MYX Daily top ten or hit charts because it is filled of Korean music. I would rather listen to OPM songs rather than wasting my time trying to listen to their songs that obviously I can't understand.

I know that you, K-pop addicts, just want to share songs that you really love in the whole Philippines. But haven't you thought about those people who dislike them or even despise them, They're sick of hearing K-POP music over again, have mercy! And haven't you realize that you're giving your beloved idol some haters? Like me, I became a hater. Because of you who are an official K-POP addict. Korean bands have to limit themselves in Korea only. PERIOD.