FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, May 2, 2010 @ 8:52 PM
HOW DO U LIKE MY NEW LAYOUT?
"Change sometimes makes
you better than the past"


As you can see, I have a new layout. I wanted to make my blog brand new for I haven't been updating for a long time. Yes, I admit I'm the worst blogger you would ever met. I don't post a lot. I'm lazy. And I would understand why people doesn't view my blog. It's because it's boring. But...I hope that beginning this day, I could make you happy by posting a lot. Since I already have internet connection, it would be easier for me to post and update.

I also want to know if you like my new layout. Just comment and tell me your suggestions. I would really appreciate that. And don't worry about my really short. I have some solutions to make it look at least good and fashionable. Anyway, thank you for reading my post. --- min2x