FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, May 3, 2010 @ 1:37 AM
MY TOP 10 MOST HATED LOCAL CELEBS
"Sorry, I'm not always an ANGEL."



I have here my list of most hated celebrities in the Philippines. I hate them maybe because they're so overrated, too popular or they just suck. Read below.

NUMBER 10


Aljur Abrenica- The reason why I hate him is because I had this fight with his fan before in a showbiz website. And I think he's so gay. Aljur and Kris are too touchy with each other which is so disgusting.

NUMBER 9


PIOLO PASCUAL- He's so gay. He's the gayest hunk ever. He has a weird laugh and a not so good voice.

NUMBER 8


Gerald Anderson- He's gay. Not a good actor and so not cute.

NUMBER 7


Toni Gonzaga- I only hate her because her fans and I once had a war in youtube. LOL. She's not a good host. She's also not a good singer.

NUMBER 6


Katrina Halili- She's a slut. She has fake shape and fake nose. Her body is all FAKE. She gained her tall nose and sexy body because of Doctor Vicky Belo. She has no respect to herself because of the sex scandal spread last year. Yes, she's a victim but it's her karma, she had a relationship with someone who already have a girlfriend.


NUMBER 5

Bea Alonzo- She's fat.GOSH. And she doesn't have a good voice. I can't believe she has an album. She sing like a crying cat. She is good at acting but too overrated. Too yesterday.

NUMBER 4


Sarah Geronimo- I am not saying that she's a bad singer. She's a good one actually. But she's too overrated, too popular.I don't really think that she has the best voice. Her voice is too common. Yeah, strong but not unique. I don't know why so many people admire her. Too bad I don't. There's many undiscovered singers in Philippines, it's not just her. So Pls. quit giving her all the performances in ASAP just because she has a good voice. sheesh. FAKE SKIN, NAGPABLEACH GRO.LOL.


NUMBER 3


Angel Locsin- She's too famous. And everyone thinks she's the prettiest in Philippines but she's not. She's fat. She was just discovered when she was in a mall cutting classes with her friends which is totally not a good model to everyone.


NUMBER 2


Kim Chui- She's too skinny. Not a good actress. I can't believe she always got the best series in ABS-CBN. They should pick someone Versatile like Anne. I don't know why she has many fans but the truth is she's just a skinny artist who luckily got the best series and adored by people easily. She's not good at acting nor singing. Sheesh.

NUMBER 1

Marian Rivera- I HATE HER. She acts like a street girl. She has a big mouth and sounds like a guy. She has bad accent and pronunciation. Her fans are too ambitious. There was this fan who insulted Anne's new movie and bragged that the Marian-DingDong movie would reach 500 million. That's too conceited, her last movie only reached 60 million. So dream on! She is unruly, she has many scandals about how badly she treats other people but of course she kept on denying and reason out that she was just protecting herself which is so shallow and stupid.





FINISH