FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, May 5, 2010 @ 4:55 AM
PROMOTION
"Don't be afraid to discover new things"


I have this site about my favorite actress in Philippines, Anne Curtis. And I'm promoting it here in my blog. For those who tend to hop in my blog and happened to be a faANNEatic, then you are free to visit and join my site.

My site was created last year and I'm hoping to have many viewers and members. Unfortunately I failed on doing that. Yes, I have 38 members but a number of them go online. The worst thing is, this past 3 weeks, I haven't seen anyone post comments or go to the forums which is a really sad thing. I'm thinking of throwing the site because no one is interested so what's the point of updating it anyway. But I won't, I've worked hard to bring up a site. Though the layout is not so good and it's not always updated, I'm still not giving up. I believe that my site will be as popular as the other sites of Anne when the time comes.

I've always dream of having a site that everyone would like.haha. And this site is my first step. I could learn and discover things on how to make the best site. I know that I'm still amateur in making sites. I don't have enough ideas on how to layout a site the way people would like. My layout is quite blank and nothing unique about it. But through this I could improve more. So Good luck for me.

I hope that through this post I could encourage you to join and visit my Site. Here's the link: http://annecurtis.webs.com/

Thank you for reading!

MIN2X