FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, May 20, 2010 @ 2:37 AM
Back to school so soon!
sad Pictures, Images and Photos
"Rain just passes by. So don't lose hope."

I have no summer this vacation!! 1 month isn't enough for me to be satisfied. This sucks. School sucks. All because of RS, I didn't feel summer, even a single glimpse of it. I know that it's also because of laziness but there are many reasons why I failed to finish my RS in time. Like the Teachers, Yeah teachers. Teacher's meetings are so depressing. I know that it would improve the school. But hey, a meeting for like 5 hours? That's too long. One whole morning or afternoon to be exact. How could we finish our RS in time if they always do this. Seminars, one of the reasons. They have this seminar for the whole week or maybe 3 days. This made me feel so behind. So stupid.

But of course, it's not all because of the teachers. There are some things that took me far behind. My grandmother. Yeah, you won't believe this. She doesn't understand the school's system. She doesn't know that we still have to finish all our RS in order to graduate. She haven't notice it since we always finish our RS on time before. The worse thing is, she always complains about it. And we're really tired of hearing her complains every time we go to school . So after the RS taking last April, she thought that we're already finish because we're not going back to school anymore. So now, we have to explain it to her why we need to go back again. But you know, it's hard to explain, she'll question you about it and it's frustrating. So I with my sister, found out a way in order to go to school. We think of some excuses. Like we need to go back because of a meeting or we need to pass something but of course we don't lie. If we use a meeting for an excuse, we call Abbie to set a meeting on Angelicus so that we won't feel guilty. However, we couldn't rely on the excuses any longer, it's not like everyday we could figure out something in order to go to school. That's why sometimes we failed to come back and it cause a lot of time for us to finish everything.

So I think I've stated all of my reasons why I haven't finished in time and until NOW. I know, it's frustrating to be in my position. That's why I would never ever be in this situation ever again. MARK MY WORDS.