FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, May 7, 2010 @ 8:36 PM
Flores De Mayo
This May, Tin and I have decided to spend this month to be Catechists in our church this Flores De Mayo. Let me first tell you what Catechist means, according to the dictionary it instructs people in the principle of religion for the preparation in the admission of christian church. So Basically, we teach children about Christian religion. We teach them about God, for them to be prepared and to be close with God.

It's been 2 days since we started doing this. At first we didn't really do anything, we just guided the children in praying the rosary and in giving flowers to our dear mother Mary. But in the second day we started our mission and that is to preach. It was fun and a little tiring. We taught grade 4 students how to recite basic prayers like Our Father, Hail Mary and Glory Be. We also taught them the 7 sacraments, I notice that they had a hard time memorizing and understanding the sacraments, well some of them. But they did memorize it in the end. We also had some story telling of course it's related to the Bible. Tin and I had a great time teaching those kids. It's a new experience for us to share our faith and our beliefs to children.

After that, the kids prayed the rosary. And then, they offered flowers to Our Virgin Mary. Finally, we prayed the ending prayer and the kids gave goodbye kiss to Mama Mary. Then some snacks. We also walked from the Church to our house. It's tiring but quite an exercise.

This May, we would have a lot of teaching to do. We would handle the grade 1 students(Grade 4 was just temporary) so we would have to be more patient to those cute kids. So this is it for now.